Future Copyleft devices

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:31:30 EDT 2010

With all due respect, the Ingenic SOC that is the heart of Ben
nanonote is ~not~ Copyleft by any stretch of the imagination.

We need not have the netlist of a device or understand every gate in
order to use it. The API needs to be open and documented so
appropriate OPEN drivers can be created.

---
Ron K. Jeffries