Debian on the Nano problems

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Sun May 30 06:38:39 EDT 2010

Nothing did work before. Thanks for your post, now it showed a message
about not being able to load (something) from the filesystem. I'm
reflashing the debian partition again to check.

Thanks!

Btw, I'll send you the Makefile and patches for yacas later, now I
don't have enough time to check if I'm sending the good one or one of
the several incorrect ones :)

Ruben