Console font size on the Nano

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun May 30 14:01:37 EDT 2010

Hi Fredrik

here is the step to set console font.

1. compile busybox with "setfont" command.
      "make menuconfig" -> Base system -> busybox-> Configuration -> Console Utilities -> setfont

2. copy my PC:/usr/share/consolefonts to NanoNote.

3. use "setfont FONTNAME" to change the console font.

Attach is some picture after change font.

Hi Mirko Vogt

please add the "setfont" command in next office release.
maybe also some fonts. :-)
   very thanks.

--
Best Regards