NanoMap

Niels Kummerfeldt niels.kummerfeldt at tu-harburg.de
Sun May 30 17:41:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

over the past days I have written a little program to view maps that are made
of small bitmaps (e.g. from openstreetmap.org). It loads a text file that
describes how the bitmaps are named and how many there are (see the example in
the attachment for details).

It can also download the map tiles directly from openstreetmap.org and cache
them locally in "$HOME/Maps/OSM" like tangogps does.

It's written in Qt, so if you want to compile the sources set $QMAKESPEC
correctly and run qmake && make.

Please tell me what think of it or ask me if you have any questions.

Niels