Case for Nanonote

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Tue Nov 2 02:38:14 EDT 2010

Whoa, this is pretty cool! Jane, you should make some more! I want one!

Jon

 http://rejon.status.net

>Jon,

I have made more and actually am eager to send them to people, but I really do not want to charge them for shipping. I even had a far-fetched idea o f making 1000 to match the next order of nanonotes. This is the latest one, a bit too girly for my tastes, but finer in terms of yarn.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1034/paintingandcase019.jpg

I am tweaking the design constantly, but when i reach a good level, i will post make instructions.

namaste and be safe everyone

-jain