Problems Flashing NanoNote

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Nov 2 02:51:57 EDT 2010

On 11/02/2010 07:12 AM, Chris Troutner wrote:
> From all my efforts, I can only assume that my nanonote has issues with the
> u-boot image in the /latest/ directory. Has anyone else had problems with
> it?

Hi

the /latest/ u-boot works fine here.

according to your information. I think there is something
wrong while the data transfer from PC to NanoNote.

1.  "Error - can't read bulk data from Ingenic device:-110"
 mean timeout to read the data back.

2. the check error mean the data changed when read back
from nanonote.

it's hard to say which cause this problem. (maybe the
bad usb-cable :)

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu