CELF conference feedback

Phil Endecott spam_from_qihw at chezphil.org
Tue Nov 2 06:38:15 EDT 2010

> Did you distribute any of the notebook stickers?
> How many? (so we know better in the future how many make sense...)

Yes, a handful.

> What was the reaction to them? Which one did people like?

No particular reaction that I recall.  My own view: the NanoNote
stickers don't even have a URL!  It's not like you're some company that
the whole world knows who don't need to explain themselves!

> Were you able to intro Milkymist to some people thanks to
> the Milkymist sticker?

Not really.  Although the milkymist sticker does have a URL, it only
says "interactive VJ station", and not "copyleft FPGA CPU".

Regards,  Phil.