[Was: Re: 1000 Nanos sold, the next 1000 manufactured - ]Conference Results

Uwe Dippel udippel at uniten.edu.my
Tue Nov 2 07:42:52 EDT 2010

On 10/25/2010 07:58 PM, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
>> http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/2010/home
> Excellent.

Okay, just back from there. Showed it during my talk, and the Lightning
Overall a good resonance of the audience, some 'wows' and 'uuih'. Also
talked about Free Hardware, very briefly.
Though the stickers went quickly, people didn't really know what to do.
Just a name, or just a URL, etc.
Where is one actually supposed to *stick* this?? i don't want to
complain, I'm thankful for the support, but I understand the audience.
"And now, what?"
AFAICS, it would be more effective with a name, *and* and URL. Or:
"[Support] Free Hardware", or whatnot. I am all but a marketing person,
so forgive me. But it was quite obvious that for the audience here,
there was simply no connector, nothing to link the different stickers to

My suggestion, get a good marketing person into the picture, buy him/her
a café latte or so, and just ask them how to bump up the stickers-concept.

Thanks again,

and hopefully one or another buyer from MY!