cosmetics

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Tue Nov 2 16:29:01 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I noticed my screen border has acquired some scuffs or scratches and it looks to me like the Ben came with a thin plastic cover over the screen like many phones pdas, etc. do. Am I correct? Has anyone put any additional screen protectors on their nanonotes?

In line with appearances, i noticed that the case is really prone to pick up oil from fingers and fingerprints. is there any way to prevent or clean up the casing? in my experience, i just make oily circles on my case from where i wipe.

That should do it for now,

-jain