Case for Nanonote

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Wed Nov 3 02:36:15 EDT 2010

Yes! Sorry, my blog (mostlymaths.net) is CC attribution share-alike,
but in this subdomain I don't have the license image and link to it.
I'll add it later today.

Jane, the fabric was just like this. Patchwork fabrics have usually
strikingly beautiful patterns (like this one, I love this). My
girlfriend has a GNU in his backlog of amigurumis to crochet :D Maybe
a Lisp alien would be fun, too.

Ruben