please UPDATE your OPENWRT-XBURST.git

Otmar Struwe otmar.struwe at web.de
Wed Nov 3 16:50:23 EDT 2010

Hello,

after I managed the update to the new "master" branch, I noticed some
small changes:

1) To get the NanoNote feeds I had to copy "feeds.conf" to the git root
directory
     "cp data/qi_lb60/conf/feeds.conf ./"

2) The original (last testing) version of UClibc was 0.9.32, but the new
one is 0.9.30.1.

I think the wiki page
"http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Building_Software_Image" has to be
updated to reflect the new repository:

Steps needed to get the repo:

     git clone git://projects.qi-hardware.com/openwrt-xburst.git
     cd openwrt-xburst
     git fetch -a                                            # is this
required ?

     cp data/qi_lb60/conf/feeds.conf ./                      # new step

     scripts/feeds update -a && scripts/feeds install -a

     cp data/qi_lb60/conf/config.full_system .config         # is always
needed ?

     make menuconfig

     ln -s data/qi_lb60/files

     make