Resizing rootfs

Mirko Vogt lists at
Sun Nov 14 09:48:54 EST 2010

The partition layout is hardcoded into the board-file of the linux
kernel source.
However switching rootfs <-> data should be indeed possible without
kernel code modifications.
That however implies you'll have to tell usbboot flashing the
rootfs-image to the data-partition, as well as telling uboot to mount
the data-partition as rootfs (root=..).