reflash_ben.sh

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Nov 16 08:02:44 EST 2010

Ruben,

> For the Ben to start being a "killer calculator" I think we need:

Perfect, thanks! I bookmarked the page :-)

Do you know any easily usable text/pdf file that can serve as
some sort of 'math textbook' or 'math encyclopedia'?
We need it in a gfdl/pd/cc license though.

If nothing is around, one idea I had was to find a good category in
Wikipedia, like 'math articles', extract all articles from that category.
And then maybe manually cut down some more. If this comes down to only
a few hundred articles, the viewer could be fast and powerful (fully
indexed etc). Something along those lines.

The idea would be for people who want to refresh their math skills,
to have starting points for reading.
What do you think? Any pointers?

Thanks,
Wolfgang

P.S.: Don't know whether fsck is in, but should be easy to add and
if not we'll add it. We need more such wishlist items! :-)