Xue sensor selection query

David Hilvert dhilvert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 05:30:39 EST 2010

Hi,

I'd noticed that the sensor page on Xué indicated that the Aptina
MT9M033C12STC was currently being sampled (tested?), and was wondering
whether any of the other sensors had been tested, or were planned for
testing, especially those with higher resolution.  The OmniVision
OV14810, for example, looks interesting.

On the point of adding a second sensor, will a only a single sensor type
be supported via on-board circuitry?  (I suppose the supplied Ethernet
could be used for attaching a variety of second sensor modules; e.g.,
Elphel.)

David