new (testing) image

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun Nov 21 20:51:23 EST 2010

On 11/22/2010 07:34 AM, Rubén Berenguel wrote:
> I flashed the latest u-boot and uImage, and flashed a debian rootfs...
> When starting up, it stops at
>
> Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown block(0,0)
>
> Any idea why this is happening? Some odd change in uboot or uImage
> making the xburst flash overwrite something?

Hi Ruben

what's your steps?

have you run [sudo usbboot -c "boot;nerase 16 1024 0 0"] before you flash the
rootfs

the steps is always like:
usbboot -c "boot"
usbboot -c "nprog 0 ${WORKING_DIR}/${LOADER} 0 0 -n"
usbboot -c "nprog 1024 ${WORKING_DIR}/${KERNEL} 0 0 -n"
*** usbboot -c "boot;nerase 16 1024 0 0"
usbboot -c "nprog 2048 ${WORKING_DIR}/${ROOTFS} 0 0 -n"

Best Regards
Xiangfu
-- Qi RSS feed, http://en.qi-hardware.com/feed/rss20.xml --