Erasing part of the nand

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Nov 24 21:50:29 EST 2010

Hi Bas, Lluis

removed check root permissions at commit:
   http://qi-hw.com/p/xburst-tools/eb283a6

for compile and install the new xburst-tools:

$ git clone git://projects.qi-hardware.com/xburst-tools.git
$ cd xburst-tools/
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure --enable-firmware --prefix=/usr/ CROSS_COMPILE=mipsel-openwrt-linux-
$ make && sudo make install

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu