Tool for manage 3D scanings, meshlab

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:16:27 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 08:19:54AM +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Casuality has bring me to this project, I'm not an expert but it seems
> quite advanced and useful for managing 3d scans, for future molding
> projects.
> any one has previous experience in it?
> Regards
>
> http://meshlab.sourceforge.net/
Hello David,

we already commented this on the list... Meshlab promises great features, and
I've tried to use it more than once, but it segfaults every now and then.

It's still under development, so I hope the developers will fix things! Although
I've seen this state not to improve much in years.

I think they care more adding features than anything else; or maybe they don't
hit the segfaults.

Regards,
Lluís.