David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 09:51:05 EST 2010

> For console color and gmenu2x CPU usage, maybe others know more.
> Thanks again for reporting, Wolfgang

About the color problem:  According to

    * Colored text is not supported due to the way that individual color
      components ( red, green and blue) are used based on the physical
      location on the LCD at which they can lend luminance to part of a
      glyph. High intensity white and inverse video do work however

So the color-resolution of Nanonote is only half the
luminance-resolution, thus making colors impossible with less-than
1-pixel width lines?

I wonder whether there is some obscure trick to get color working still?
Not having color on the console is a nuisance for me.  (Also the small
font is not good for my eyes anyways...).