Nanonote: Kernel panic-not syncing: No init found. Try passing init=option to kernel

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun Nov 28 21:16:10 EST 2010

On 11/29/2010 09:21 AM, Delbert Franz wrote:
> 1.  The first partition contains the uImage from the toolchain compile
> and is stored under /boot.  It is called "uImage".
>
> 2.  The second partition contains the root file system taken by
> extracting from openwrt-xburst-qi_lb60-rootfs.tar.gz

Hi Delbert

since the last u-boot works fine with ext2 partition. so we decide put
the KERNEL and ROOTFS both in FIRST EXT2 partition.

so you can try copy all rootfs file to first partition. then try again.

BTW:
Please let me know which wiki page still tell users put rootfs to
second partition, it's out date, we definitely need update it. :)

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu