Cheap ADC

Andrés Calderón andres.calderon at emqbit.com
Sat Oct 2 11:55:06 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM, cristian paul peñaranda rojas
<paul at kristianpaul.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 09:30:27AM -0500, Andrés Calderón wrote:
>> It's not comparable to the SIE's ADC (10-Bit, 2 MSPS ADC Quad Channel)
>
> As far as i know SIE was shipped with an TLV1548 wich is in the order of 85kSPS not MSPS

Ok (my fault), but the most relevant feature of the TLV1548 is the
number of channels: 8.

10-Bit 85 kSPS ADC Ser. SIP  8 Ch.

http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tlv1548.html

Finally, the SPI has a much higher rate of transmission that the I2C.

    Andrés Calderón
    Cel:     +57 (300) 275 3666
    Email: andres.calderon at emqbit.com
    Gtalk:  andresfcalderon at gmail.com