NanoNote day report

Alan Post alanpost at sunflowerriver.org
Sun Oct 3 20:27:48 EDT 2010

I devoted today to working through issues on my NanoNote that
required large blocks of time and unusual amounts of focus: flashing
my NanoNote, exploring UCI, and teaching myself more about how to
navigate the OpenWRT src tree.

I had a wonderful day, have a fully up-to-date NanoNote, and feel
much better about wandering around the source tree and the device.

I'd been sitting on these tasks for lack of the appropriate kind of
time, so I'm really happy to have finally managed to create the kind
of space I needed to bootstrap myself.

Happy Hacking!

-Alan
--