Reminder: Open Hard&Software Event in Munich (4th/5th December) - we still have room for more topics & speakers

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:19:17 EDT 2010

This RFP has been copied to the Open Hardware Summit mailing list
oshug at oshug.org. It would be great to see these two groups collaborate
more.

How many of you are members of the oshug.org? (I know at least one
person other than myself is because he is the one who posted this to
that group.)

Michael

On 10/08/2010 12:19 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> We still need some more speakers and proposals for the German Open
> Hard&Software Workshop/Event that we plan for December in Munich.
>
> Details can be found here:
>
> 	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Open_HW_SW_Event/de
>
> Please register to the specific German language mailing list to stay
> up to date and discuss the agenda.
>
> Topics are e.g. (depends on participants who organize a session or
> have something to contribute):
> 	• Openmoko
> 	• Nanonote
> 	• Freerunner Navigation Board v2