new upload: fped_0.0+r5983-1

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Oct 15 08:35:11 EDT 2010

Hi Jan

after some discuss about those dpkg-shlibdeps warnings[1]
I think I just ignore those warning.

can you help me upload to Debian again. here is the last version: fped_0.0+r5983
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fped/

[1]http://lists.en.qi-hardware.com/pipermail/discussion/2010-October/005796.html

--
Best Regards