Beginning the Ben

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Fri Oct 15 22:19:35 EDT 2010

Now, does your solar panel really output 5.5 V ?

I am kind of wondering that myself. The manual the panel came with said it outputs 5.5v at 800 mah, beyond belief in the pamphlet i do not know. The same pamphlet says the battery is 2600, 1600, and 1500 Mah capacity. So it might be inaccurate as to output. I do not know how to use a multimeter but I have one, I think it might be possible to find out that way?

For now, I know that it got me from absolutely no power on Ben to almost full green battery indicator so I consider that a success.