Funcubedongle

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Oct 22 21:00:32 EDT 2010

cristian paul,

> I just noticed some post about this project in the qi planet,
> i wonder why is there and if this hardware is planning to be
> copylet wich WILL BE AWESOME for the ham people out here :)

Sebastien found the link and I added it to the planet. Actually
I haven't found any source codes, hardware design files, or
licenses.
If you can find something please let us know.

Not everything in the planet is 100% copyleft hardware today, we
include stuff that we believe helps us on the way there.
For the FUNCube Dongle, even though their blog is very new (just
a few weeks old), they have some pretty interesting blog posts
already, with nice pictures etc.

planet: http://en.qi-hardware.com/planet/
planet RSS feed: http://en.qi-hardware.com/planet/rss20.xml

Wolfgang