1000 Nanos sold, the next 1000 manufactured

Uwe Dippel udippel at uniten.edu.my
Mon Oct 25 05:22:41 EDT 2010

On 10/25/2010 03:40 PM, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> We have sold the first 1000 Ben NanoNotes!
>

> Malaysia:         2

And I'm proud to have one of the two in my hands!

It was used in my earlier talk on embedded systems to the members of the
college; and I'll also show it at
http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/2010/home

I am afraid, time will be too short to ask for some material to be
distributed during this conference?

My one and only wish for the second next 1000: get it a host-USB. I'm
sure it will make all the difference, when we can add a keyboard, mouse,
WiFi-dongle, USB-to-serial, or whatnot. At least here, if it had, I
could have sold a good handful. Until now, the interest slid to zero,
when I pointed out that it can only be a client. And if I had a wish for
non-free: extra-RAM would make it really competitive, even at an extra cost.

Best wishes,

Uwe