some idea about cleanup the [tracking_backfire] branch
xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sat Oct 30 11:27:03 EDT 2010
On 10/30/2010 11:20 PM, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> so I start to manual create patches. I have created a new branch name [tracking_backfire_xiangfu]
> it's base on upstream backifre r23044 and I have push those patches to it.
those are just plan, just let you know what I am think for next step:
1. rename 'master' to 'abandon' or 'history'
2. delete 'tracking_backfire'
3. create 'master' base on 'tracking_backfire_xiangfu'
4. rename 'tracking_backfire_xiangfu' to 'tracking_backfire'
then we should(in future):
1. cherry-pick commit from 'master' to 'tracking_backfire'.
2. merge (merge back) from(to) upstream 'backfire'.
that's my plan, just FYI.
-- Qi RSS feed, http://en.qi-hardware.com/feed/rss20.xml --
-- Buy NanoNote http://www.nanonote.cc --
More information about the discussion