AVT2 questions

Guylhem Aznar nanonote at guylhem.net
Tue Sep 7 20:33:01 EDT 2010

Hello

I have mounted an AVT2 board into a nanonote case.
It may be due to my mistakes but I noted that :
- the battery connectors did not give me any power (too short) until I
elongated them with a paper clip
- the 2 holes where the top board go through were missing approx 0.2
mm laterally To make it fit, I had to use a dremel.
- the TF port is not perfectly aligned.

BTW the microphone wires are quite exposed. They could cross the audio
jack connector where there's a pin missing (if you see what I mean) to
avoid being crushed by the top case.

Besides that, I have just started testing - can't tell a lot about it !

So far I do not have any reaction when I plug my DSL modem with the
mini-a/a usb adapter. Are there some kernel arguments I should pass,
or modules to install
for USB-host?