Laoban Soundsystem 2.0

Alan Post alanpost at sunflowerriver.org
Sat Sep 11 11:11:21 EDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 02:49:42AM -0700, jon at rejon.org wrote:
> Dudes, great! We got a write-up on make magazine and some good
> mentions of qi-hardware and copyleft hardware:
>
> http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/09/open_source_plans_for_large_scale_s.html
>
> Also, http://laoban-soundsystem.com is live.
>
> Any comments on the project? At least has some press value to direct
> eyes to what we are doing :)

I added this link to the news section on the wiki:

  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Community_News_2010-09-08#Laoban_Soundsystem

Congratulations!  I agree that attention from other sources, even if
they're essentially reprinting what you say, is very valuable.  I
can mention this to my local Hackerspace[1] when I go there to talk
about Qi Hardward and the Ben NanoNote--they're of course already
familiar with Make magazine!

-Alan

[1]: http://quelab.net/
--