gforth can't build in 32bit system.

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Mon Sep 13 04:08:11 EDT 2010

Hi Bart, Xiangfu,

thanks for the reports.  Going to have a look at the issue.  Gforth
build process is weird and complex, and the OpenWRT build system is even
more complex, so plenty of ways to get these kind of bugs.

Somehow I think this is due to how OpenWRT uses its own lib directory,
for the host software.  I had to mess with ld_libary_path to make the
gforth host compile step work, maybe now its breaking things.

David