Re: My 本NanoNote arrived!

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Mon Sep 13 23:51:42 EDT 2010

Hi Alan,

Congratulations! Yes, I have seen it from FedEx tracking system :-).
Thank you and welcome on board! I hope you have lots of fun with Ben
NanoNote.

You probably already knew, except for this list, if you have any
questions, you can also go to #qi-hardware irc channel on freenode.
We also have an irc webchat [1].

Any of your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Yi

[1] http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=qi-hardware