Open Hardware/Software Event Munich, Germany in December 2010

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Sep 15 03:04:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,
after we have defined the location to be in Munich,
we have received many pre-registrations through Doodle:

	http://www.doodle.com/93cu86vm2s69zsxc

Thanks to all who participated!

It is now clear that the date is the 4./5. December (second
Sunday in Advent).

To improve communication between interested participants,
speakers and the organization team, we have decided to open the
mailing list

to the public. So if you are interested in participating and contributing,
please subscribe to this list so that we can discuss topics of interest
with you and that you get a notice if anything changes.

Please also look into the archives since topics may already
be discussed.

Currently, we need many more presentations to fill a complete
weekend,  So you can also nominate either yourself or suggest
a topic plus a speaker.

Please note that the event language is German and this mail is
in English only to inform the many Austrian, German and Swiss
community members who are only reading this list and keep the
others informed what is happening in the world.

Therefore, please don't reply directly but subscribe
to the specific mailing list.

The current plans for the workshop are collected here:

	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Open_HW_SW_Event/de

Nikolaus (on behalf of the organization committee)