Digital Homesteading on my NN

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:56:53 EDT 2010

I appreciate your attitude and spirit. My serious answer to your
challenge: When the time is right. ;)

I am buried up to my armpits in some challenging
embedded, minimalist tinkering with another
platform, and have another one in the queue.

By the time I get to Nanonote it will have been refined by the
Pioneers, both in software and hardware.

May 1,000 flowers bloom, and may we all enjoy a bit of
light-hearted banter along the way. ;)

---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.posterous.com