Digital Homesteading on my NN

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:16:14 EDT 2010

Thanks for taking my comment in the tongue-in-cheek
spirit it was offered .

Lua is an under appreciated language. It strikes an almost
perfect balance between resources used and features
supported.

Forth is powerful fast and compact, but to my taste
it's a low level language. I admire hose who are fluent
in Forth. Unfortunately, I fail that particular IQ test.
---
Ron K. Jeffries