case scans: new toy and a colorful Ben

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 29 21:56:04 EDT 2010

This is totally great work!

For future nanonotes would be great to expose more the processes for
making the devices. What about actually making the nanonote case parts
different colors like this? Its better than clear gimmick cases
because it exposes the different pieces.

If up to me, and this is a bit pie in the sky and not thinking about
cost of manufacturing, in a future version would even label each piece
clearly where it is from, and also find more ways to physically expose
the process of making the nanonote and other sharism at work products
and qi-hardware products. In terms of competitive advantage, it is
somewhere large companies will not go...aka, apple surely doesn't want
more people visiting foxxconn in shenzhen ;)

Jon