A Rusian Nanonoter needs help with customs.

Jose E. Marchesi jemarch at gnu.org
Fri Apr 1 05:23:23 EDT 2011

    > The Russians on the #qi-hardware IRC channel didn't consider it
    > likely that travelers would be asked to provide such documentation
    > when they cross the border. Customs officials checking travelers
    > are probably a lot more interested in expensive electronics,
    > drugs, and other valuables.

    It's one more reason to visit Spain one day :-)

I live in Frankfurt am Main, in Germany, and I am travelling to
Barcelona for the whole next week.  I could brind your Nanonote to
Frankfurt.  Since most of the flights stopping in Europe interconnect in
the Frankfurt Airport, sooner or later a friend of you (or even
yourself) will be stopping in FRA.  Then I could jump to the Airport to
give him/her the nanonote.

Jose E. Marchesi    jemarch at gnu.org
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org