A Rusian Nanonoter needs help with customs.

Dmitry Samoyloff dmitry at obscurehalt.org
Sat Apr 2 11:37:58 EDT 2011

At Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:57:10 +0200,
David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:

> Hello all,
> we are on a hurry next day 6 of April (not a month like he
> specifies)the Nanonote will come back to spain, leting this dude
> without his beloved NanoNote, anyone with enough experience or acces
> to Rusian administration to  try to do something? at least if not for
> this one for future Rusian Nanonoters? Dmitry has allowed me to c&p
> his mail here, I put him in cc just in case he hasn't recive the
> subscrition confirmation to this list:
>
> Dmitry regarding payment don't worry we will find out, the important
> is first achive you have access to this NN.

Hi again,

Well, it seems there's no quick and lawful solution to this problem so I'll
give up my parcel for now. Thank you David, Werner and Jose for you
suggestions!

What I'll do next is contact some local GNU/Linux-related trade to try to
interest them in Ben NanoNote, to "legalize" it in Russia. I'll let you all
know if I gain any success.

--
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7253>