4tH v3.61.1 for the Ben Nanonote (OpenWrt) released
thebeez at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 10 09:55:44 EDT 2011
You can download it at http://www.xs4all.nl/~thebeez/4tH/download.html
* The library files now support a tiny database management system.
* The library files now support double number multiplication and
* The library files now support LaTeX file generation.
* The library files now support the XCHAR wordset.
* 'SEEK' can now be used to reposition the file to the end of the
* Support for 64-bit architectures was greatly improved.
* A x86_64 native package.
* '2NIP' and '[FORCE]' were added.
* A nuclear test simulation was added to the preprocessor examples.
* New sections were added to the manual.
* Several obscure bugs were fixed.
* A peephole optimizer was added.
* Compilation under Linux is staged now.
* Comes with an extensive library, featuring hundreds
of words covering ANS-Forth compatibility, user defined stacks,
lists, XLS files, floating point, etc. etc.
* Almost 95% of the CORE wordset is supported.
* Comes with a nice, 470+ page manual.
* Over 17,000 lines of Forth code!!
* Native packages for MS-DOS, MS-Windows and Linux.
"First make it work, then improve it."
Visit our website! http://come.to/hansoft
*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***
More information about the discussion