Ben Keyboard Hack

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Mon Apr 11 21:58:40 EDT 2011

As everyone probably knows, I am probably the only one to lament QWERTY on the Nanonote. So I am thinking of the following hack: First, I cut a thin sheet of magnet into tiny squares to fit over the keys, then adhere them to the keys. The second part is to make magnetic letters to place on the magnetic "receivers" as one pleases. The issue I forsee is the extra thickness incurred preventing the lid from closing.

 I might try this soon, let me know what you think.

 In case it was not clear, this hack gives you a movable rearrangeable keyboard layout , it does not deal with the software problem.