[Milkymist-devel] [Development Snapshots] Milkymist one software updates

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Tue Apr 12 05:56:17 EDT 2011

Yes, thanks Sebastien. I was able to reflash the new image after compiled and installed UrJTAG. On the way there, I have encountered several problems, like missing dh-autoreconf package, etc. I would like to update the wiki page to include some steps that needed, which are missing, on the reflashing page. I created a new account, but still didn't get any conformation mail yet. How long do I need to wait to receive a confirmation mail?

Yi