A Rusian Nanonoter needs help with customs.

Dmitry Samoyloff dmitry at obscurehalt.org
Tue Apr 12 12:18:45 EDT 2011

Hi Konstantin,

> Several months ago I bought one Nanonote without any problems as private
> person. Also I have MID from China delivered to me in a month. Maybe it
> depends on post address?

I'm living in Saint-Petersburg and it seems there's nothing special about my
postal address. Did you ordered your NN in China, like your MID? Could you
please tell what kind of delivery was used? I suspect that success highly
depends on customs (some of them are more annoying) and a delivery method
(UPS
is bad?).

--
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7253>