Build errors with Debian 6.0.1a

Mark Tuson markfptuson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:34:16 EDT 2011

Which image are you using? I used the pyneo image and upgraded the hell
out of it - it's running from NAND (with  15G /home and 64M swap on
uSD), got rid of pyneo, got bloody loads of stuff on it now, even X
(just want a 640x480 screen and a pointing device). Heh, I even got XFCE
on it at one point (took seven minutes to load, had to use it via ssh,
laggy as hell, but was cool knowing it was running on something with so
little power).

Speaking of which, did the new pyneo-Debian-compatible kernel come out?
Mine's a year old and won't support the subpixel fonts.

Mark -