nanonote keyboard broke

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Mon Apr 18 16:17:17 EDT 2011

OK, the photo shoot is done. The first link is to what I think is the best pic of the underside of the key, then you can click the second link to see a list of all the pics I uploaded.

 http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:KeyAD06.jpg

 http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Special:MultipleUpload

 on the pad where the key is supposed to go, I can swear it looks like there is some dry adhesive there.