nanonote keyboard broke

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Mon Apr 18 23:16:34 EDT 2011

The following pictures are the front and back of the keyboard, which was delivered to the assembly factory. That means the keyboard vendor assembled the keyboard in their factory.

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Ben_nanonote_keyboard_front.JPG
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Ben_nanonote_keyboard_back.JPG

By looking at the the complete keyboard set, as Werner said, it consists three parts: a rubber piece, a metal piece, and keys. The rubber piece is one piece in the whole. Of course the best way of fixing Jane's broken keyboard would be replacing the whole keyboard. However we don't have spare parts here. I'm wondering whether it's a good idea for Jane to disassemble front part of Ben, taking whole keyboard out and try to glue the rubber piece (with 'Z' key) back together using universal glue.

Yi