Art program(port ascii-paint to Ben NanoNote)

jice jice.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:07:51 EDT 2011

Hi

I think there are two issues :

- ascii paint is using libtcod-gui, a minimalist widget toolkit on top of
libtcod. Have you compiled/linked against it ? The headers are in the
include/gui directory and the source code in src/gui (in libtcod's official
download). That might explain some undefined references (Widget::focus,
RadioButton::select, ...)

- the last version of ascii paint has been written for libtcod 1.4.1. If
you're using a newer version of libtcod, you'll have to upgrade ascii
paint's code to use the new API. Check libtcod's changelog or libtcod's
documentation to see how the functions work in the latest version. That
might explain other undefined references (TCODConsole::blit,
TCODImage::setBackgroundColor, ...)

Jice