what do I need to read?

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Wed Apr 20 17:43:32 EDT 2011

> As a person with a Nanonote, I am obviously more than a computer "user", but I do not consider myself a "developer" either. Aside from getting a degree, what do you think I should read to progress along the way of *NIX programming and porting, compiling, etc.?

Why not try to compile your self the image for the nanonote?

I will read a bit about busybox too, is a simple way of understand what
the *nix word have to offer in the userland i think.

And why not start using a UBB and blink some leds, then add some push
buttons, read then, may be do a game that uses the UBB as a control?..
he, well jusr crazy ideas..