4tH v3.61.1 for the Ben Nanonote (OpenWrt) released

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 22 02:45:14 EDT 2011

On Friday 22 April 2011, you wrote:
Hi Xiangfu!

> the binary package is here: (definitely will include in next release :)
That's GREAT news, thank you very much!

> Please consider merge this patch to next release,
> this patch just make pass Variables without change 'Makefile'
No problem, will apply ASAP.

> one small question, how to test the '4th'? can you give some examples.
I'm not quite sure what you mean with "test", but these are the ones I use for
quick tests:

(1) 4th cxq vm-test.4th
    Tests the entire virtual machine
(2) 4th
    Tests the proper workings of the embedded editor
(3) 4tsh
    tasks
    boot
    tasks
    0 kill
    halt
    Tests some basic functions of the multitasker
(4) pp4th
    Only gives "usage", but if that one works, the VM is started properly

Hans Bezemer

--
"First make it work, then improve it."

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***