Art program(port ascii-paint to Ben NanoNote)

jice jice.nospam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:32:57 EDT 2011

The rev 522 is a work-in-progress version. You'd better use the stable 1.5.0
version. Simply use the URL
http://doryen.eptalys.net/svn-libtcod/tags/1.5.0/ instead of trunk to
checkout the full 1.5.0 version with makefiles.

Concerning the SDL error, taht's weird. Is the SDL library in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH?