The Killer (simple) feature of milkymist one for RC3

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Fri Apr 22 23:42:58 EDT 2011

...would be, you plug the device in, and it just kicks right into
visualizer mode. No hassles, straight imagery, it works, it changes,
its in demo mode, no hassles, and is easy to change, no hassles being
key.

I think the advanced interface would be nice for people doing practice
or setup, but for the most part, what can make the milkymist the
fucking shit is for its interface to be completely part of the
performance.

Every new media's rise to ascendance is its self-aware use of its own
advantage over the past media.

Hiding as much as possible the traditional interface by default and
esp. during live performance is going to make milkymist an amazing
product and project. Why do we need those windows anyway? Maybe that
is great if there are two video outs, but by default, we will get more
users if this MM1 just works.

Apologies for <crossListing />

Jon

--