Applying the patches in the Patches step of Building Software Image

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun Apr 24 06:25:26 EDT 2011

Hi Ernest Kugel

you have to give one parameter to patch-openwrt.sh which is the openwrt-xburst dir
   $../openwrt-xburst.patches/README-patch-openwrt.sh ./ or
   $../openwrt-xburst.patches/README-patch-openwrt.sh  ~/openwrt-xburst

====
if you want compile the RELEASE image. you need those patches. and the steps is
under openwrt-xburst run
 $ git checkout release_2011-02-23"
 $ wget http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/NanoNote/Ben/latest/feeds.conf
 $ ./scripts/feeds update -a && ./scritps/feeds install -a
 $ cd feeds/qipackages/ && git checkout release_2011-02-23
 $ wget "http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/NanoNote/Ben/latest/config" -O .config
then you can start to make. check here:
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Building_Software_Image#Building_OpenWrt_base_on_release_files

====
if you want compile base on latest openwrt-xburst.git, you don't need those patches any more.
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Building_Software_Image#Building_OpenWrt_on_last_git_commmit

On 04/23/2011 07:34 AM, Ernest Kugel wrote:
> Hi guys, non of the patches in the Patches step of Building Software
> Image seems to be properly applied. I must be doing something wrong,
> or is this normal?
>
> The patches are stored in ~/openwrt-xburst.patches/
>
> and I'm running # ../openwrt-xburst.patches/README-patch-openwrt.sh
>
> from within the ~/openwrt-xburst directory.
>
> Here's the log:

Best Regards
Xiangfu
-- Qi RSS feed, http://en.qi-hardware.com/feed/rss20.xml --